Baux – Acoustics and Nature in Harmony
Suppliers of acoustic solutions to some of the world’s biggest companies and brands such as Volvo, Disney, Volkswagen, eBay and Spotify (to name just a few), we have partnered with Baux to offer acoustic solutions with their hearts in the deep forests of Sweden. Environmental sustainability and recyclability is a key element to the Baux product catalogue- not to mention the incredible designs that can be achieved.
“Our mission is to change the world for the better”. A bold company motto, backed up by results!
Baux offer two main product variations- Pulp and Wood Wool. Both offer excellent acoustic absorption, environmental sustainability and value for money. With a large range of shapes, sizes and colours Baux is an excellent choice to improve the acoustics in any space, all while looking great.
Acoustic Wood Wool
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable. Made using only wood wool, cement and water
- Improves indoor climate: air humidity is evened out by absorption or emission. This contributes to a healthy and comfortable area in which they are installed
- Baux wood wool panels store heat and release it when the ambient temperature falls- resulting in lower energy bills, increased efficiency and further environmental benefits
- Reduces sound reflection through absorption
- Class 1 coated for fire proof certification. Peace of mind in all environments
- No dust or particle emissions means they can be used in all environments including restaurants and cafeterias
- A range of standard colours available
- A range of standard shapes and sizes available
- 100% bio-based materials used in the acoustic wood pulp manufacture
- 100% recyclable – the eco-friendly choice for all acoustic needs
- 100% biodegradable
- 0% Waste and pollution – these products fit in with our aim of reducing waste and our environmental footprint
- Lightweight and durable, acoustic pulp is more environmentally friendly to transport than other, heavier panels.
- As the product is fire retardant it is suitable for installation in any setting
- Water resistant and repellent
Choose Baux for:
- Environmentally friendly products
- Excellent absorption properties
“Baux panels and pulp solve many problems and tick many boxes. They’re safe, acoustically excellent and help us work towards our environmental aims as a business”
We are highly experienced in installing Baux wood wool and pulp panels, offering a full service or a supply-only solution across all industry sectors.
But don’t take just our word for it. See what some customers have to say:
“The concept resonated perfectly with BAUX’s sustainable products. We put a lot of thought into choosing just the right colours and being able to combine NCS colours was essential for this project. We are so happy about the final results!”
Owner and designer
“Acoustic design was at the same stage that lighting was a decade ago, when engineers and psychologists focused on how varying light affects our mood and behaviour”
When choosing the right acoustic solution there are many factors to consider. We are here to help you every step of the way and help you make an informed choice based on your space, problem and budget. Click below to get in touch with one of our friendly acoustic experts.